Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Life without Chris

So I've decided to screw over what this blog was intended to be. I might still share things, but this will now primarily become a place to post comics that I've created.

These aren't funny comics. They are a journal. I'm not much of a writer, but after my relationship of 2 years ended I knew that I needed to start cataloging my feelings and my life and learning what makes me ME and what makes me happy and how I can maintain that. Every day I will plan three or four panels that will summarize my day. Might be clips of the day, might be the largest event, might be slashes of color. My art style will change drastically and at whim. The first two are drawn with a laptop mouse. I won't redraw them. That's not what this is about. There will be no beauty. Maybe one day this will become a funny webcomic that people will visit every day. Until then, I present to you the first two days.




Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment